Written by Aces-high
Rating:

Share/Bookmark
Print this
Topics: Smell

Monday, 25 June 2007

image for Bung Hole to Blame for Foul Odor

LONGVIEW, IN - Several people were treated at area hospitals today complaining of choking, nausea, and watering-eyes after a foul stench filled the downtown streets of Longview.

Firefighters and Suburban Gas employees say the unpleasant odor had been coming from the Bung Hole, a local drinking saloon on Main Street. A faulty natural gas regulator valve behind the Bung Hole is said to have been the cause of the odor and subsequent sickness of several locals.

"It smelled like a rotten pickled egg," said Jimmy "Dim Bulb" Haphwitt, a local, and frequent patron of the Bung Hole. "I thought my buddy Frank had drank too much and crapped his pants again."

The Bung Hole will be closed until the faulty valve can be repaired. The Touch Hole, next door to the Bung Hole, will also be closed for safety concerns.

Copyright 2007 Aces-high

Make Aces-high's day - give this story five thumbs-up (there's no need to register, the thumbs are just down there!)

The story above is a satire or parody. It is entirely fictitious.

If you fancy trying your hand at comedy spoof news writing, click here to join!

Print this

More by this writer

View Story
View Story
View Story
View Story
View Story
View Story

Share/Bookmark

Mailing List

Get Spoof News in your email inbox!

Email:

What's 3 multiplied by 2?

1 14 6 11
62 readers are online right now!

Go to top