Written by Smackycrackman
Print this

Sunday, 6 May 2007

image for Two American Idol Finalists Hospitalised after Eating Tainted Dog Food
Found at the scene

Hollywood, California - Two American Idol finalist were discovered unconscious with their arms wrapped around each in the their dressing rooms after taping last weeks episode of the show. Test results showed that the cause of their illness was a partially eaten can of mighty dog prime cuts variety dog food.

Brian Seacrest was in shock when he was informed of the happenings and said that these particular finalist had a very good chance of winning the competition. Simon Cowel had earlier said their singing sounded like howling you would hear from the hound of the baskerville.

On hearing the news Paula Abdul designed a special bracelet to show solidarity for the two, which she will be hawking on the home shopping network. Randy Jackson has promised to stop calling contestants dawg and hopes this has not caused offense to friends or family.

Make Smackycrackman's day - give this story five thumbs-up (there's no need to register, the thumbs are just down there!)

The story above is a satire or parody. It is entirely fictitious.

Do you dream of being a comedy news writer? Click here to be a writer!

More by this writer

View Story
View Story
View Story
View Story
View Story
View Story


Mailing List

Get Spoof News in your email inbox!


What's 2 multiplied by 5?

8 1 21 10
53 readers are online right now!

Go to top

We use cookies to give you the best experience, this includes cookies from third party websites and advertisers.

Continue ? Find out more