Written by queen mudder
Rating:
Share/Bookmark
Print this

Tuesday, 24 February 2015

image for 'Potella' jar sparks lethal blaze that destroys family home
Family said to be devastated particularly as at least one large spoonful was still left in the jar

Colorado Springs, USA - An empty jar of the yummy cannabis, chocolate and pistachio nut paste 'Potella' is suspected of being behind the total destruction of a family home.

Forensic investigators say the six bedroom property and a family dog were burnt to a crisp after sunlight hit the empty $25 10oz jar on a bedroom window sparking the deadly blaze.

This morning a 20ft pile of ashes and debris was all that remained of the $500,000 property located in Colorado Springs' famous Pot Hill Avenue close to the lush Marijuana Mansions gated estate.

A spokesperson for the McSkunk family who lived in the house said they were utterly devastated particularly as there had been at least one large spoonful left in the bottom of the jar.

Potella remains the State of Colorado's top selling nut/choc/weed paste with over 5 million jars sold during the festive season in December last year.

A federal health warning will now be pasted on all jars to avert further tragedies like last weekend's.

Make queen mudder's day - give this story five thumbs-up (there's no need to register, the thumbs are just down there!)

The story above is a satire or parody. It is entirely fictitious.

Do you dream of being a comedy news writer? Click here to be a writer!


More by this writer

View Story
View Story
View Story
View Story
View Story
View Story

Share/Bookmark

Mailing List

Get Spoof News in your email inbox!

Email:

What's 5 multiplied by 3?

5 10 21 15
57 readers are online right now!

Go to top

We use cookies to give you the best experience, this includes cookies from third party websites and advertisers.

Continue ? Find out more