Written by Abel Rodriguez
Rating:

Share/Bookmark
Print this

Wednesday, 12 March 2014

image for Sarah Palin Sticks Her Foot In Her Mouth Again
Cindy McCain has said that "Snowplow" Palin really just needs to keep her friggin mouth shut.

WASILLA, Alaska - The Undisputed Queen of The Geographical Boo-Boo's, Sarah Palin has struck again.

This time "Snowflake" Palin told a reporter for American Spotlight Magazine that the Lower 48 states Winter has definitely been a harsh one.

She said that Lake Michigan was covered by 90 percent ice. The Tina Fey lookalike then commented that the other 10 percent was made up of frozen water.

The reporter did a double take; actually a triple take.

He told her that frozen water is ice.

"Snowballs" Palin replied, "Well not always, ya know it kinda depends on the wind chill factor, and if the Global Warming is functioning the way it should be - otherwise who can really say...I mean with total and incomplete certainty gosh darnit."

Make Abel Rodriguez's day - give this story five thumbs-up (there's no need to register, the thumbs are just down there!)

The story above is a satire or parody. It is entirely fictitious.

If you fancy trying your hand at comedy spoof news writing, click here to join!

Print this

More by this writer

View Story
View Story
View Story
View Story
View Story
View Story

Share/Bookmark

Mailing List

Get Spoof News in your email inbox!

Email:

What's 1 plus 3?

8 20 18 4
77 readers are online right now!

Go to top