Written by queen mudder
Print this
Topics: Cannabis, Denver

Monday, 27 January 2014

image for Bong tragedy at Denver high school
The Denver school is first to offer students a course in advanced marijuanaology

Denver, Colorado - A 16 year-old student at Smoke-On-The-Water High School accidentally set himself on fire today in what cops suspect might be the first recorded tragic bong accident at a Colorado public school since decriminalization of the pot laws.

First responders rushed to the suburban Denver college where they found straight-A student Bud Chillum 'virtually comatose and smouldering like a Rastafarian weed priest' at the school's specially refurbished pot cafeteria reserved for skinning up and bong hits stuff.

A half-smoked clay pipe next to the adolescent was still emitting pungent, purplish fumes as State firefighters deployed Iraq War issue fire extinguishers to snuff out the inferno's spread.

The fire was eventually contained and young Mr Chillum despatched to A and E by air ambulance.

Commenting on the incident a retired former headmaster of the school who now runs Denver's first organic ice cream and pot home delivery service said, "WTF? You guys wanna hit of this local weed, only five bucks a toke?"

Make queen mudder's day - give this story five thumbs-up (there's no need to register, the thumbs are just down there!)

The story above is a satire or parody. It is entirely fictitious.

Do you dream of being a comedy news writer? Click here to be a writer!

More by this writer

View Story
View Story
View Story
View Story
View Story
View Story


Mailing List

Get Spoof News in your email inbox!


What's 5 multiplied by 5?

4 9 7 25
52 readers are online right now!

Go to top

We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website, this includes cookies from third party websites and advertisers.

Continue ? Find out more