Written by Abel Rodriguez
Rating:

Share/Bookmark
Print this

Sunday, 5 January 2014

image for A French Poodle In Colorado Accidentally Eats 5 Marijuana Joints
Fifi just minutes before she ate 5 marijuana cigarettes. (Photo provided by Jennifer Okra).

VAIL, Colorado - Animal veterinarian Dr. Griffin Willowbuck, 51, said that in the 24 years that he has been an animal doctor he has never come across this type of situation.

Dr. Willowbuck said that a very frantic young couple brought in their French Poodle and told him that Fifi had accidentally eaten 5 of their marijuana cigarettes.

The doctor right away asked them what kind of a reaction Fifi had, had.

The couple identified as Dalton and Jennifer Okra stated that right away They tried to get Fifi to eat some of her Kibbles 'n Bits but she would not touch them.

Fifi then jumped up on their kitchen table and proceeded to eat a large pepperoni, sausage, and bacon pizza that they had just had delivered to their home.

Jennifer said that she could not believe her eyes as Fifi ate the entire pizza in about 35 seconds flat.

She then went to the cupboard where they keep the Hostess Twinkies and Fifi pointed towards one of the cabinets and began whimpering loudly until they gave her half a dozen Twinkies.

Dr. Willowbuck checked Fifi out and he told the Okras not to worry and that the old gal would be back to herself after she takes a nice long nap.

Make Abel Rodriguez's day - give this story five thumbs-up (there's no need to register, the thumbs are just down there!)

The story above is a satire or parody. It is entirely fictitious.

If you fancy trying your hand at comedy spoof news writing, click here to join!

Print this


Share/Bookmark

Mailing List

Get Spoof News in your email inbox!

Email:

What's 2 multiplied by 5?

7 23 10 24

Go to top