Written by Abel Rodriguez
Print this

Tuesday, 21 May 2013

image for Utah Says Anyone Caught Exhibiting A Tramp Stamp Will Be Fined
Brandy Warhunter, who resides in Ogden, Utah, has a tramp stamp but she keeps it covered up in public.

SALT LAKE CITY, Utah - Sixty-two percent of the citizens of Utah are Mormons.

According to a recent survey taken by The Giddy Up Public Opinion Poll Company, 61.9 percent of those individuals are extremely dedicated to their religion.

Mormons frown upon tattoos and look upon them as being the evil art work of the devil.

They also believe that rap music instills the urge to want to wear one's pants crotch down around the knees.

And they adhere to the belief that watching Chelsea Handler's talk show will send the viewer directly to hell.

So it really comes as no surprise that the Mormon Church has just been notified by the state's governor that he will honor their wishes and implement a fine on anyone in Utah who displays a tramp stamp on their body.

According to Dalrymple's Dictionary a tramp stamp is defined as a tattoo that is located on the lower back just above the hips.

The Giddy Up Company stated that 97 percent of all tramp stamps are found on females and the remaining 3 percent are found on gay or semi-gay males.

SIDENOTE: Although the Mormon Church looks down on all forms of tattoos only those individuals spotted with tramp stamps will be subjected to the $800 fine.

Make Abel Rodriguez's day - give this story five thumbs-up (there's no need to register, the thumbs are just down there!)

The story above is a satire or parody. It is entirely fictitious.

Do you dream of being a comedy news writer? Click here to be a writer!

More by this writer

View Story
View Story
View Story
View Story
View Story
View Story


Mailing List

Get Spoof News in your email inbox!


What's 1 multiplied by 1?

2 4 6 1
55 readers are online right now!

Go to top

We use cookies to give you the best experience, this includes cookies from third party websites and advertisers.

Continue ? Find out more