Written by radiogagger
Rating:

Share/Bookmark
Print this

Wednesday, 5 September 2012

image for American voters call on Clint Eastwood to make Mitt Romney invisible
Clint first met the empty chair at the barber shop

American voters who are already totally bored with the Presidential campaign have called on 82 year old kookball actor Clint Eastwood to 'make Romney disappear' after his bizarre 'conversation' with an empty chair that he thought was President Obama at the RNC Convention.

Eastwood attempted scene with the President attracted scorn around the States and the world, with twitter feeds and youtube virals making fun almost instantaneously of the Dirty Harry actor.

Insiders in the Republican party feel that the speech backfired on Eastwood and Romney, the complete opposite effect that party chiefs had hoped.

The election is in November, but voters think it can't come quick enough. A poll carried out in Manhattan showed that 62% wanted Romney to go away, and the other 38% rushed off home without answering to see the new series of Dallas with Larry Hagman and Patrick Duffy.

Make radiogagger's day - give this story five thumbs-up (there's no need to register, the thumbs are just down there!)

The story above is a satire or parody. It is entirely fictitious.

If you fancy trying your hand at comedy spoof news writing, click here to join!

Print this

More by this writer

View Story
View Story
View Story
View Story
View Story
View Story

Share/Bookmark

Mailing List

Get Spoof News in your email inbox!

Email:

What's 1 plus 2?

5 3 22 19
87 readers are online right now!

Go to top