Written by Roake
Print this
Topics: Stupid, coma

Sunday, 12 June 2011

image for Man Ejaculates Into Coma After Too Many Boost Bars
Gerald in a happier time.

Gerald Foster, a 35 year old man from the small town of Staines ejaculated himself into a coma and was rushed to A&E on Monday night at 5:30

His family says he was trying to break the world record and had no understanding that the previous record holder Mazu Kinauw, a 27 year old Japanese man, died from the same accident.

Doctors have examined his body and have said that the overdose of sugar from the energy bar completely emptied his cum sack.

They have also said that if he survives the accident he will be unable to have children due to the fact that his balls exploded.

Generally this has been considered the most stupid accident since 1985 when a man bought 12 bananas and on-purposely proceeded to slip on everyone of them resulting in both his legs being fractured beyond repair.

Make Roake's day - give this story five thumbs-up (there's no need to register, the thumbs are just down there!)

The story above is a satire or parody. It is entirely fictitious.

Do you dream of being a comedy news writer? Click here to be a writer!

More by this writer

View Story
View Story
View Story
View Story
View Story
View Story

Stop - Warning

The story you are trying to access may cause offense, may be in poor taste, or may contain subject matter of a graphic nature.

This story was written as a satire or parody. It is entirely fictitious.

To confirm you have acknowledged this warning, and wish to continue to read the article, please click the following link.

Otherwise, please click here to go back to the home page.


Mailing List

Get Spoof News in your email inbox!


What's 3 multiplied by 2?

2 24 6 20
67 readers are online right now!

Go to top

We use cookies to give you the best experience, this includes cookies from third party websites and advertisers.

Continue ? Find out more