Met police today are investigating the sudden death of the Energiser Bunny. The Bunny famous for going on and on and on was found last night at his flat in Palmers Green. An autopsy early this morning ruled that the Bunny had died of Accute Cardiac Arrest by sexual over stimulation.
The coroner continued to say that someone had put the battery in backwards and he kept coming coming and coming. Det Insp Ron Smythe of the Met Police said that It was a sad day and many of the Bunny's friends would miss him. He couldn't rule out foul play and that charges were expected to be made later on tomorrow.