Written by Sidney Bollocks
Rating:

Share/Bookmark
Print this
Topics: Cars, accident

Thursday, 21 October 2010

image for Woman dies in freak accident while trying to defrost her car

A Rochdale woman died this morning while trying to defrost her car. In a bizarre sequence of events, Brenda Protheroe successfully removed herself from the human gene pool.

Ms Protheroe walked out of her house to find her 15 year old Fiat Panda covered in ice. Unable to open the doors to start the engine, she picked the Fiat Panda up, carried it into her house and through to the kitchen, where she put it in the microwave. She set the timer for two minutes and pressed the 'on' button. After precisely 17 seconds and lots of sparks, the fuel in the Fiat Panda's petrol tank ignited and exploded, killing Ms Protheroe outright, demolishing her house and seriously damaging the two neighbouring houses.

Station Officer Sam Firelighter, of the Rochdale Fire Service, said "We don't recommend that you try to defrost your car in your microwave. A conventional gas oven is by far the safest option".

Ms Protheroe will be properly cremated on Friday.

Make Sidney Bollocks's day - give this story five thumbs-up (there's no need to register, the thumbs are just down there!)

The story above is a satire or parody. It is entirely fictitious.

If you fancy trying your hand at comedy spoof news writing, click here to join!

Print this

More by this writer

View Story
View Story
View Story
View Story
View Story
View Story

Share/Bookmark

Mailing List

Get Spoof News in your email inbox!

Email:

What's 4 multiplied by 2?

5 8 11 24
61 readers are online right now!

Go to top