Written by ExiledRoyal
Print this
Topics: KFC, cockroach

Thursday, 13 May 2010

image for KFC fined for animal cruelty
Denzil is now well on the road to recovery

Kentucky Fried Chicken, the world's greasiest Fa(s)t Food outlet, was fined £19,000 today after a Cockroach was found eating a chip in its Leicester Square Branch.

The Cockroach, Denzil the Muncher, had apparently entered the establishment after enjoying an evening at the cinema. Having ordered his meal he soon found himself in trouble.

Denzil picks up the story. "I'm a McDonald's Roach really, but KFC was there and I was hungry. Soon after I had my first munch (that's my name!) I began to feel very unwell."

Horrified customers phoned the Emergency Services and Denzil was treated at the scene by an animal rights ambulance crew. "It was touch and go," one of the Paramedics told us, "as the fat was already congealing in his little body. We had to use the defibrillator on him at first."

Environmental Health Officers have spent the day scouring other outlets in order to prevent a further occurrence. All Cockroaches are being warned about the dangers of grazing at KFC.

A spokespersonnage said, "Roaches asking for decent service and wholesome food at KFC is just like expecting a standing ovation at a paraplegics convention."

Make ExiledRoyal's day - give this story five thumbs-up (there's no need to register, the thumbs are just down there!)

The story above is a satire or parody. It is entirely fictitious.

Do you dream of being a comedy news writer? Click here to be a writer!

More by this writer

View Story
View Story
View Story
View Story
View Story
View Story


Mailing List

Get Spoof News in your email inbox!


What's 2 plus 5?

3 17 11 7
74 readers are online right now!

Go to top

We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website, this includes cookies from third party websites and advertisers.

Continue ? Find out more