Written by Mark
Print this

Thursday, 6 May 2010

image for Man votes Lib Dem just to spite wife
That'll teach her for hiding my electric razor

A man emerged from a polling station this morning and announced to waiting press that he had voted for the Liberal Democrats "just to spite his wife."

The man, whose day had reportedly got off to a bad start when he couldn't find his electric razor, admitted he was already in a bad mood when he entered the polling station.

"I'm sure she hid it," the man grumbled. "She's always hiding my things: socks, remote controls, my insulin, it's just not on. The razor thing was just the final straw.

"She's been banging on at me to vote Conservative 'coz David Cameron's got the best arse of the lot.' I personally thought they had the best manifesto, but I'm not voting her way, even if he does have a nice bum."

Politics professor and sociologist, Dr Juan Kerr, commented on the reports saying this sort of vindictive voting accounts for over 90% of the Liberal Democrat vote. The remaining 10% taken up by people with a pathological obsession with the colour yellow.

Make Mark's day - give this story five thumbs-up (there's no need to register, the thumbs are just down there!)

The story above is a satire or parody. It is entirely fictitious.

Do you dream of being a comedy news writer? Click here to be a writer!

More by this writer

View Story
View Story
View Story
View Story
View Story
View Story


Mailing List

Get Spoof News in your email inbox!


What's 2 multiplied by 1?

9 19 2 22
50 readers are online right now!

Go to top

We use cookies to give you the best experience, this includes cookies from third party websites and advertisers.

Continue ? Find out more