Written by Earl Grey
Print this

Wednesday, 6 January 2010

image for 14 Month Old Boy Injured In Chop Stick Drama
"It ready now. You come get"

Birmingham Chinese restaurant Mr Wong's was closed last night following a bizarre incident. A 14 month old boy narrowly escaped death when he was mistaken for a number 52, chicken in black bean sauce.

The boy suffered minor brain injuries when Gordon Testtube attempted to tuck in to his evening meal. "I saw something squirming on the plate, but that is pretty normal for here so I wasn't too worried. But then I noticed that it was a child. I've never experienced anything like it before. Normally it is a cat, sometimes a dog, but a baby! That is sick. I nearly choked on my extra helping of rat!"

The unnamed child is thought to be a visitor to Birmingham as his brain was located in his head.

Make Earl Grey's day - give this story five thumbs-up (there's no need to register, the thumbs are just down there!)

The story above is a satire or parody. It is entirely fictitious.

Do you dream of being a comedy news writer? Click here to be a writer!

More by this writer

View Story
View Story
View Story
View Story
View Story
View Story


Mailing List

Get Spoof News in your email inbox!


What's 5 plus 1?

7 17 6 21
53 readers are online right now!

Go to top

We use cookies to give you the best experience, this includes cookies from third party websites and advertisers.

Continue ? Find out more