Written by Eurocleese De Zouch
Rating:

Share/Bookmark
Print this
Topics: Driving, Farting

Saturday, 14 November 2009

image for Rectal Prolapse Causes Havoc On Motorway
Man's Anus Causes Havoc On Motorway

A three mile section of a motorway had to be closed for three hours on Saturday morning, after a driver who was stranded on the hard shoulder, had a sudden rectal prolapse.

Emergency services were called to a spot near J18 on the M5, where they had to deal with a man who was covered in various rectal fluids. The man's wife died at the scene, after she took the full blast of the explosion. Their three young children, who were sitting in the car, where treated for burns and they had also ingested noxious fumes.

The whole affair started, at around 8am, after their Ford Orion ran out of fuel. A CCTV camera captured the action, where it showed the male driver having a quick fiddle under the bonnet, where he started to jam various random bits of cable together, in case it "did something". Soon after, the disaster occurred.

Police Officer Andy Stuckey commented "We got there as soon as we could. We had a pair of pliers ready. These sorts of incidents occur all the time, and our "lucky pliers" have saved three "prolapsers" this month alone. Sadly we were too late. The cable jamming must have set off a spark, which then turned into a rather unusual brown fireball."

Make Eurocleese De Zouch's day - give this story five thumbs-up (there's no need to register, the thumbs are just down there!)

The story above is a satire or parody. It is entirely fictitious.

If you fancy trying your hand at comedy spoof news writing, click here to join!

Print this

More by this writer

View Story
View Story
View Story
View Story
View Story
View Story

Share/Bookmark

Mailing List

Get Spoof News in your email inbox!

Email:

What's 5 plus 1?

8 6 18 14
87 readers are online right now!

Go to top