Written by blastersump
Print this
Topics: Wales, YouTube, Sheep

Sunday, 23 November 2008

image for You Tube has new Welsh rival

The well known video sharing site 'You Tube' was consulting lawyers today over a potential copyright infringement by the up and coming Welsh web site 'Ewe Tube'

It is believed 90% of the Welsh population now tune in to' Ewe Tube', with the other 10% watching 'Jeremy Kyle'.

I asked Welshman Ivor Biggun of Llanpistake, who cannot be named for legal reasons, why he preferred Ewe Tube to You Tube.

"Well its sheep mun, that's what its all about look you, the site has great videos of sheep, and as you know it gets quite lonely here in Wales mun, there's not enough women in Wales so blokes like me are attracted to nice looking sheep look you."

Ivor told me that there is some adult content on the site but all the sheep are over 18 years old, or as the saying goes 'Mutton dressed up as lamb'

Ewe Tube is sponsored by The Welsh Wellington Company and Restraining Harnesses Wales.

Make blastersump's day - give this story five thumbs-up (there's no need to register, the thumbs are just down there!)

The story above is a satire or parody. It is entirely fictitious.

Do you dream of being a comedy news writer? Click here to be a writer!

More by this writer

View Story
View Story
View Story
View Story
View Story
View Story


Mailing List

Get Spoof News in your email inbox!


What's 5 plus 2?

2 7 13 21
53 readers are online right now!

Go to top

We use cookies to give you the best experience, this includes cookies from third party websites and advertisers.

Continue ? Find out more