Today Monday 12th November 2007 a vote taken by Airline Passengers from all over the Globe unanimously voted Ryanair as the Worlds favourite and most caring Airline beating Brazilian TAM Linhas Aereas by a narrow margin.
Previous winners of this prestigious accolade have been Laker Airways who immediately afterwards went belly up and of course British Airways who this year came a disappointing eighty third out of eighty five Airlines voted on.
A survey taken at Stanstead Airport reported that Ryanair came out on top for the following reasons:
- Most caring and friendly staff.
- Extra Wide Seats and Legroom.
- Lowest Fares.
- Never any delays.
- Never been known to leave any passengers without a flight.
- No hidden charges absolutely anywhere.
- All destination airports within 200 miles of the city centre advertised.
- Free movies, meals and drinks on all flights.
- No quibble refunds issued.
- Free wheelchairs for the disabled.
It is expected that British Prime Minister Gordon Brown will advise the Queen that Ryanair CEO Michael O'Leary should receive a knighthood in the New Year's Honours List as a reward for his Companies outstanding customer service.
Sir Michael will join other Irish Hon Knights who have been put to the sword such as Sir Terry Wogan for entertaining an entire Nation with blarney, Sir Bob Geldoff for saving an entire Nation from starvation and Sir Bono for freeing the entire Third World from National debt.