Written by Mark
Print this
Topics: Sex

Wednesday, 18 October 2006

image for Stripper Badly Burned Following 'Misunderstanding'
Ms. Bell - Before the accident

Anna Bell, a 40 year-old stripper and mother-of-two, suffered severe burns following a 12-hour shift at Cockburns' Nightclub, London.

It is understood that maintenance work was being carried out in the kitchens of the nightclub, modernising some gas pipes dating back to Victorian times. Chief fire officers declared that that the cause of Ms. Bell's horrific injuries were as a result of a gas explosion.

In an interview with The Spoof, Debbie McGee (a colleague of Ms. Bell) explained that the explosion was caused when Ms. Bell lit a cigarette. According to Ms. Bell, there was a sign in the kitchen which read "No Naked Lights" and that after reading the sign, Ms. Jennings was heard to say "Well, that ain't a problem for me I ain't been light since I was 6".

Make Mark's day - give this story five thumbs-up (there's no need to register, the thumbs are just down there!)

The story above is a satire or parody. It is entirely fictitious.

Do you dream of being a comedy news writer? Click here to be a writer!

More by this writer

View Story
View Story
View Story
View Story
View Story
View Story


Mailing List

Get Spoof News in your email inbox!


What's 1 multiplied by 1?

6 24 1 21
85 readers are online right now!

Go to top

We use cookies to give you the best experience, this includes cookies from third party websites and advertisers.

Continue ? Find out more