Written by queen mudder
Rating:

Share/Bookmark
Print this

Friday, 17 February 2012

image for Secret Chinese-funded 'underground palace' scandal hits Prince Charles
Enough rooim for several local authority tower blocks

Gloucestershire - A lavish, but highly illegal, underground palace at Charles' Highgrove home has been discovered by builders working for the London Abasement (sic) Company in charge of excavations.

Early reports suggest a whopping great big handout from the King Kong Ping Pong Bank of Shanghai to the Prince's Truss charity may have bankrolled the massive sinkhole.

This afternoon paps snapped the vast gilded cavity from above Charles' glass-bottomed swimming pool constructed after a local authority rubber-stamped plans for extra storage space.

This was believed to be earmarked for Camilla's hats and things after she ran out of room for her Ascot Week collection.

However a spokesperson for the Prince said today he took entire responsibility for the gaping cavern 'which he'd initially blamed on his wife's insatiable millinery greed'.

"He apologises to all his loyal subjects," Lord Luce-Cannon said, "it was the wife's idea and everybody knew it was illegal."

The flunky added that 'since his marriage had been at a low ebb, Charles had been reluctant to inflame the situation by expediting the matter swiftly' - or some such garbage.

The meteor-sized crater is estimated to be capable of accommodating several local authority tower blocks - enough to give shelter to all the social housing wannabes in the London Borough of Barking.

Make queen mudder's day - give this story five thumbs-up (there's no need to register, the thumbs are just down there!)

The story above is a satire or parody. It is entirely fictitious.

If you fancy trying your hand at comedy spoof news writing, click here to join!

Print this


Share/Bookmark

Mailing List

Get Spoof News in your email inbox!

Email:

What's 1 multiplied by 4?

1 4 16 12

Go to top