Paramedics were called to a prestigious Australian restaurant yesterday after what appears to be a diner suffering from an Andy Murray fit.
One patron dining at the time said: 'This guy seemed to struggling to finish a piece of steak when he seemed to all red in the face. It soon became obvious he was chocking badly.'
It now appears the whole of Australia has adopted the term, an Andy Murray to represent a major choking fit after Murray's none attendance at the Australian open.
Restaurants are now showing pictures of the hapless Scot Murray where chocking hazards used to be!