In a shocking controversy thought to be caused by a lower league team, the roof of the Manchester United dressing room at the Stadium of Light collapsed completely.
The room above, known as the "Local" for local supporters, was currently hosting a Guitar Hero when many of the Sunderland residents jumped on the spot.
Unfortunately, the result defied gravity: causing a pipe in the floor to explode and send gravy everywhere. Many Sunderland fans were hurt in the resulting explosion. The floor then caved in, attacking many Man United players below.
The result? Michael Owen once again injured after a bit of the ceiling hit him on the forehead. Some ceiling revealed Wayne Rooney in a cupboard. And everyone's favourite Welshman listening to Stereophonics on his Ipod.
Man United, clearly shocked by these revelations, went on to draw 0-0.