England and Spurs have been rocked by revelations about lanky striker Peter Crouch's relationship with Abbey Clancey.
The shock follows hot on the heels of the Wayne Rooney hooker scandal and is likely to cause more upheaval in the England camp.
After Pete was alleged to have "played away" Abbey has issued a six-point ultimatum. According to gossip mag Look! Pete must:
• Never stray again
• Find a new home for fresh start
• Buy Abbey her own place in London for work
• Let her plan a big wedding, not a low-key one
• Give up lads-only nights out
• Only go on holiday with her
But a source close to both Spurs and England camps said: "The lads are not going to be happy if Crouchy falls in line with this. He's just going to be an emasculated wimp in their eyes.
"He's certainly going to get some stick."