Written by Number 7
Print this

Thursday, 3 May 2007

image for Scouse hearts are hurting
It's about history and pedigree

Liverpool fans were left heartbroken and crying into their cornflakes this morning as their fellow Reds failed to bring the best of British culture to those 'uncultured athenians'.

It was a brave effort from the devils, comprising of journeymen and two overrated legends.

My scum Manc mate Shumon referred to all Scousers as being thieves with homosexual tendencies. half true, as Pepe Reina's house was burgled as he was saving the most important spotkicks of his career to date. Come to think of it, I did read once that 85% of Scousers like getting it on in the shower, whilst the other 15% haven't been to prison.

Memo to the Glazers; You may have the best 'goal tender' in the league, you may be able to buy a 'defensive quarter back' for the whole medical budget of a developing nation, but you'll never buy our history.

Up the Reds! You'll never walk alone!

Make Number 7's day - give this story five thumbs-up (there's no need to register, the thumbs are just down there!)

The story above is a satire or parody. It is entirely fictitious.

Do you dream of being a comedy news writer? Click here to be a writer!

More by this writer

View Story
View Story
View Story
View Story
View Story
View Story


Mailing List

Get Spoof News in your email inbox!


What's 5 plus 2?

1 15 7 22
62 readers are online right now!

Go to top

We use cookies to give you the best experience, this includes cookies from third party websites and advertisers.

Continue ? Find out more