Written by Moose
Print this

Sunday, 9 February 2014

image for Seahawks' Richard Sherman Accidentally Chokes Himself - Wife Pulls Plug

NEW YORK, NY - Seattle Seahawks cornerback Richard Sherman accidentally choked himself following his team's victory over the Denver Broncos in Superbowl XLVIII.

On the Broncos last drive, Sherman deflected Bronco quarterback, Peyton Manning's pass to Wes Welker in the end zone. The ball was intercepted by Sherman's teammate, Malcolm Smith.

After making the incredible play to tip the pass, Sherman fondled Wes Welker's groin area and then accidentally choked himself, mocking Peyton Manning.

Mr Sherman was rushed to Meadowlands Hospital Medical Center. Later that evening, Mr. Sherman's spouse, Anita Mandalay-Sherman announced that she was terminating life-support even though the medical staff indicated that Mr. Sherman would recover from his self-inflicted injury.

Make Moose's day - give this story five thumbs-up (there's no need to register, the thumbs are just down there!)

The story above is a satire or parody. It is entirely fictitious.

Do you dream of being a comedy news writer? Click here to be a writer!

More by this writer

View Story
View Story
View Story
View Story
View Story
View Story


Mailing List

Get Spoof News in your email inbox!


What's 3 plus 2?

1 5 7 15
45 readers are online right now!

Go to top

We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website, this includes cookies from third party websites and advertisers.

Continue ? Find out more