Not content with writing a tell all book revealing all the secrets from Old Trafford, Sir Alcy 'Guinness' Ferguson has agreed a deal to write YET ANOTHER BOOK.
After trashing David Beckham, Roy Keane, Rafa Benitez, Steven Gerrard, Wane Rooney and Mark Bosnich in his book 'My Autobiography' he is now penning a new book detailing his life outside of football.
The new book will be called 'GRUMPY OLD SCOT' and will drop bombshells such as:
* Fergie hates retirement and wants his old job back at United
* Fergie hates mobile phones and mobile phone ringtones
* Fergie hates crown green bowling
* Fergie hates teenages who drive through city centres too fast
* Fergie hates the bin collections from his local council
It is believed the book is also being adapted into a tv programme for BBC2.