Written by Aspartame Boy
Rating:

Share/Bookmark
Print this
Topics: Golf

Monday, 3 December 2012

image for The ban - Belly putter injuries true cause
This group of golfers is headed straight to the ER after abusing their bellies

Stoffy Scotland - Investigative reporters have uncovered the truth behind the proposed belly putter ban. It turns out the vibration from the ball impacting the putter can travel into the gut and rupture the interstitial tissues, causing internal bleeding, according to Dr. Uckersay of the local hospital here.

"We had a golfer brought in just last night with internal bleeding due to the belly putter. It was horrible. We almost lost him. The USGA does not want this to get out; at least not until they sell all those belly putters", he told us.

When asked if aspartame could have contributed to the illness, the Dr. ran from the room, holding a box of white powder.

Make Aspartame Boy's day - give this story five thumbs-up (there's no need to register, the thumbs are just down there!)

The story above is a satire or parody. It is entirely fictitious.

If you fancy trying your hand at comedy spoof news writing, click here to join!

Print this

More by this writer

View Story
View Story
View Story
View Story
View Story
View Story

Share/Bookmark

Mailing List

Get Spoof News in your email inbox!

Email:

What's 4 multiplied by 2?

5 17 8 24
65 readers are online right now!

Go to top