Order by:
Rating:

The primary cause of spontaneous human combustion is believed to have been discovered

Eugene, OR - A man stung by every bee in his neighbor's beehive spontaneously combusted on Sunday. Medical experts are warning against close contact with bees until further analysis is conducted.

written by Brandy Pasquino, 10 August 2014
« Jul 2014 August 2014 Sep 2014 »
Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat Sun
 
1st
5
2nd
0
3rd
1
4th
7
5th
2
6th
2
7th
2
8th
3
9th
2
10th
1
11th
1
12th
13
13th
7
14th
9
15th
11
16th
21
17th
14
18th
14
19th
25
20th
7
21st
1
22nd
12
23rd
3
24th
19
25th
11
26th
2
27th
3
28th
6
29th
8
30th
0
31st
7

Mailing List

Get Spoof News in your email inbox!

Email:

What's 3 plus 5?

4 8 22 1


52 readers are online right now!

Go to top