Mystery of missing footie stories Rupert Murdoch being questioned
Talk about 'phone hacking'..someone is 'hacking off' footie stories at thespoof.com. MI5 has been called in to look into this strange phenomena. Rupert Murdoch and Rebekah Brooks being questioned.
Footie stories 'hacked off' at thespoof.com MI5 looking into mystery
Footie stories are disappearing from thespoof. Just getting knobbled in Approvals 'Hacking off' is suspected. MI5 called in to look into it.Rupert Murdoch, Rebekah Brooks and others being questioned.
Scientists claim cigarettes do not cause cancer
A 2-year study by the University of Phoenix has turned the health science community upside down. The study found carcinogens come from cigarette lighters. "We promise this time. They are safe."
Sometimes The PETA People Are Nothing But Killjoys
The Chickasaw County Fair (Iowa) has announced that it is cancelling its Annual Woodchuck Tossing Contest this year because they heard that the PETA people are probably going to be showing up.
Sarah "The Big Game Hunter" Palin Has An Itchy Trigger Finger
Sarah Palin remarked that she is bored as hell since she has not shot a moose, caribou, reindeer, or even a snow bunny in over a week.
Michele Bachmann Has Kind of Cleared Up The Issue (Sort Of)
Michele Bachmann has said her migraine headaches are nothing compared to her going through the change of life which is causing her to talk and act like the political version of Lindsay Lohan
The Heavy Drinker Explains Why He Can't Go Number One
A heavy drinker in Detroit says he saw an image of Donald Trump's hairdo in his beer. He said that it has traumatized him so much that he has not been able to pee in six days.
Amy Winehouse entered 'Amy Winehouse Look-Alike Competition'
She came in THIRD. Second prize went to a 3' 9" Chinese girl and the winner was a Drag Queen.
Balotelli offering cash reward for lost item
Balotelli is offering a cash reward for anyone returning his rattle, which he threw out of his pram on Sunday after being subbed in friendly against LA Galaxy.
Amy Winehouse may have passed across to the other side, but she is still with us in spirit. Several spirits in fact. Vodka, tequila and whisky. What? Too soon?
written by IainB
, 25 July 2011
The Illegal Aliens Are Warned About Arizona
The U.S. Department of Health is warning illegal aliens not to cross into the United States through Arizona because it is so damn hot. They are asking that they please use Massachusetts instead.
Everything Ended Up Great For The Embarrassed Turtle
Hoodlums broke into the San Diego Zoo and stole the shell from a 200-year-old Galapagos Turtle. Luckily police found the shell an hour later at a local pawn shop.
The Horrendously Horrible Heat Is Even Affecting The Animals
It was so hot in Central Park that instead of begging for food the squirrels were actually begging for ice cubes.
Iceland To Become The 51st State?
President Obama wants to make Iceland the 51st state so at least one state in the nation can be free of the damn freakin' heat.
So Just Who The Heck Is Michele Bachmann?
A group of high school seniors in Alaska were shown photos of Michele Bachmann and asked who she was. A total of 97% had no idea and the other 3 percent said she was Tina Fey.
Marcus Bachmann Now Says He May Have Pissed Off The Gay Devil
Several lesbian and gay organizations are blaming the tremendous heat wave on the fact that Michele Bachmann's husband Marcus made that joke about the gay barbarians.
The First and Only Time That A TSA Pat Down Agent Was Actually Scared
Wendi Deng, Rupert Murdoch's wife, aka The Leaping Dragon Lady, was singled out for a TSA pat down at LAX but once the TSA agent recognized her he quickly told her that she could proceed on.
The Day Care Teacher Usually Sees Bubbles But Not That Many!
It was so hot in Brooklyn that a group of six-year-olds swimming in a day care swimming pool came very close to being boiled. Luckily one of the teachers noticed a more than normal amount of bubbles.
There IS life after death - proof at last!
Chicago native, Arthur Gerald Jones, father of 3, delared dead 25 yearrs ago, has been found alive and well, living in Las Vegas, married and working as a bookmaker.
I Can Has Blow Job
The shocking new Internet meme is hitting the Internet causing much debate about the innocence of cats.
Pippa's ass mourns Winehouse passing
Leads campaign to ensure all significant, important and accomplished public figures wear loose fitting clothing from the waist down for thirty days, in tribute.
Harriet Harman furious no one quoting her Amy Winehouse tribute
'Amy Winegum and marginalization go hand in hand. That no one has quoted my release demonstrates it is structural hegemony that is ruining this country, not the gazillions of pounds Labour spent.'