Spoof news snippets from Thursday 15 February 2007
Local Stores Removing Potentially Tainted Peanut Butter
- Breaking News: Food scare really a Secret Government Cover-Up! Mr. Peanut is missing!!
Human Brain Can Make New Cells: Study
- Report debunked as 'stack of lies'! "The brain alone cannot produce anything on its own. It would need hands!"
New report on nostalgia.
The eagerly awaited new government report on nostalgia, has come to the conclusion, that it's not what it used to be.
New Mexico Orders 500 Talking Urinal Cakes
- Cake will be adapted as answering machines for majority of state representatives known to be "full of it!"
Teens Turn to Legal Drugs
- It's now Cool to take "Children's Milk of Magnesia".
Man Loses Hand in Pit Bull Attack
- "He growled, then, came at me with a Royal Flush!"
Spoof Site Setting Records
"The Spoof" web site, now running under re-newed management is setting new records for stories submitted. The quality may be worse, but the quantity tries to compensate . .
Edible animal found in Paris
The French government today confirmed earlier reports, that some kind of animal was discovered late last week in a Paris suburb, that does not appear to be on any menu in the city.
Belgian Court Claims Google Violated Copyright Rules
Google has gone through its search engine and removed information on everything Belgian, including Belgian chocolates and Belgian detective Hercule Poirot.