Written by Dark Virtue
Rating:
Share/Bookmark
Print this
Topics: Death, Women, Exercise

Saturday, 16 July 2011

image for Women that don't use treadmills more likely to die
Women that don't use tradmills more likely to die.

A new Study shows women that don't use Treadmill's are more likely to get kidnapped or killed.

The study revealed that women who stayed inside their own homes to work out and use their treadmills were 80% less likely to be kidnapped, beaten and/or murdered.

Women who take part in jogging or running outdoors have an increased risk and female college students who run on campus are at a 70% higher risk then any other women.

The study followed over 500 women to see what would happen to them. According to male participants, who were undergoing psychological testing as part of the research, it was the tight outfits and sweaty bodies which were the biggest attention grabbers.

In an ironic twist, 85% of the women who took part in the study went on to be attacked just a few hours after the study finished. The other 15% were either too ugly or way too fat and they gave up running a few minutes in.

Make Dark Virtue's day - give this story five thumbs-up (there's no need to register, the thumbs are just down there!)

The story above is a satire or parody. It is entirely fictitious.

Do you dream of being a comedy news writer? Click here to be a writer!


More by this writer

View Story
View Story
View Story
View Story
View Story
View Story

Share/Bookmark

Mailing List

Get Spoof News in your email inbox!

Email:

What's 5 plus 5?

3 10 18 4
43 readers are online right now!

Go to top

We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website, this includes cookies from third party websites and advertisers.

Continue ? Find out more