Written by thomson
Rating:

Share/Bookmark
Print this
Topics: Video Games

Friday, 1 July 2011

image for 12 year old boy dies after playing PS3 for 120 hours

A 12 year old boy from Scotland has died after playing his Playstation 3 for 120 hours solid.

Grant Thomson of Aberdeen was last seen entering his bedroom after school on Friday afternoon and refused to leave again.

His distraught mother described how her son became obsessed with the game Call Of Duty and would often refuse to eat, sleep or drink for days at a time.

The mother Katrina Thomson called police at the weekend who refused to attend but just days later he was found dead in his bedroom with remote control in hand and earpiece still in his ear.

It is believed he was dehydrated, malnourished and exhausted. After losing an important game he went into a state of shock and fell unconscious, an ambulance was called but he could not be resuscitated.

His devastated sister last night told reporters, 'we knew it would happen one day, it was just a matter of time'.

Investigations are still ongoing and a report will be submitted to the procurator fiscal.

Make thomson's day - give this story five thumbs-up (there's no need to register, the thumbs are just down there!)

The story above is a satire or parody. It is entirely fictitious.

If you fancy trying your hand at comedy spoof news writing, click here to join!

Print this

More by this writer

View Story
View Story
View Story
View Story
View Story
View Story

Share/Bookmark

Mailing List

Get Spoof News in your email inbox!

Email:

What's 5 multiplied by 3?

5 16 24 15
113 readers are online right now!

Go to top