BERLIN - Fords are released for the first time in Germany. Many people are in shock, no not in surprise, they are shocked!
In Berlin, Germany, a local says, "I was driving a Ford, an American car, when I see a spark from the steering wheel. The steering is not made with rubber, so I am executed with electricity. I had to stay in the hospital for two days." In German its, "Ich fuhr einen Ford, ein amerikanisches Auto, wenn ich einen Funken vom Lenkrad sehe. Die Steuerung wird nicht mit Gummi gebildet, also werde ich mit Beleuchtung durchgeführt. Ich mußte im Krankenhaus für zu Tage bleiben."
Many Germans were thinking, hey those Americans are not so bad after all! The picture on top shows you how the new Fords released in Germany looked like.
The Germans are now angry and starting to rebel Fords out of their country. They say that the Fords only should stay in the states.
Hans,we do not know his last name, was rushed to the hospital by an ambulance. He said that he was driving his new Ford when he saw a spark in the steering wheel, causing an electrical current and paralyzing his body. He is now being taken care of physically, but has not gained consciousness yet. Who knows what terrible things the current could have done to him. A paramedic told us that his brain function was abnormal, and that his blood flow was flowing in reversed order.
The local hospitals are very busy, taking up to one hundred civilians each day. Most Ford dealers are closing down. Some are trying to sell the Fords in the black-market. One local said that he was black mailed that if he did not sell his Ford, his family would all be punished.
Many Germans try to help a civilian when its Ford goes on fire. The only thing is, that the current goes all through the car, so they get shocked too. How sad.
Many Americans like Fords, but remember this, if you see a fire over a hill, its a Ford.