Written by Jaggedone
Rating:
Share/Bookmark
Print this

Thursday, 26 October 2017

image for "Workers are bunch of Nutters," UK scientists say!
No need to look any further for proof that workers are total Nutters! Who put this clown where he is??

A theory often quoted by "numero uno" Spoofer, Jaggedone, and top global Nutter, has been confirmed by Brit scientists in a survey confirming that people who work are totally and utterly insane!

"The world is bonkers," claimed Jaggedone many years ago and, although this poignant statement was initially ignored, it seems now that it is proven to be true.

Scientists studying UK workers have done mental health tests on work forces up and down the country and discovered that 15% are totally mad, 35% are on their way to becoming total Nutters, and the rest, 50%, are beginning to show signs of cracking up completely!

In all sectors of work, factories, offices, hospitals, schools, universities, in fact, anywhere where people are employed, mental health issues are rife and most employees say, "you must be fucking mad to work here, how can any normal person stand it!"

Politicians have a slightly higher rate of proven madness! One only has to look at BOJO, Mrs May, Corbyn & Co to understand that. However, workers busy with their mad lives fail to see how 99% of politicians running (or ruining) their lives are totally insane! In fact, workers are so mad, they even put crosses on ballot papers to elect this elite bunch of Nutters!

So, here are Jaggedone's tips to avoid madness increasing in all forms of societies: Become unemployed, jump the rat-race, even smoke a joint or two, (Jaggedone does not because he doesn't need smoke to see the trees!) become a traveller, fuck the system, ignore Brexit, give your millions (if you have them) to the homeless and Jaggedone? Sell your extortionate, over-priced house and buy a tent, ride a bicycle, write a book, or jump off Beachy Head to really escape the insanity that is strangulating the human race!

Make Jaggedone's day - give this story five thumbs-up (there's no need to register, the thumbs are just down there!)

The story above is a satire or parody. It is entirely fictitious.

Do you dream of being a comedy news writer? Click here to be a writer!


More by this writer

View Story
View Story
View Story
View Story
View Story
View Story

Share/Bookmark

Mailing List

Get Spoof News in your email inbox!

Email:

What's 5 multiplied by 4?

6 20 11 4
56 readers are online right now!

Go to top

We use cookies to give you the best experience, this includes cookies from third party websites and advertisers.

Continue ? Find out more