Written by mr bugs brearley
Print this

Monday, 17 December 2012

A 34 Irish man is in hospital tonight after he accidentally recycled his recycle bin.

The man, who wishes to remain anonymous, was on his laptop at home when he made the fateful error.

A hospital spokesman said the laptop went into an infinite recycle loop which cause it to overload then overheat and explode before it created a mini "Black Hole" which in turn sucked in the Overheating laptop causing an implosive flash which badly burned the man's face.

The mini black hole then swallowed itself and was last seen heading east out of the 2nd floor window towards the Welsh coast.

A Microsoft spokesman said its engineers were working through the night to create a "bug fix" which should be available in the next few hours.

Make mr bugs brearley's day - give this story five thumbs-up (there's no need to register, the thumbs are just down there!)

The story above is a satire or parody. It is entirely fictitious.

Do you dream of being a comedy news writer? Click here to be a writer!

More by this writer

View Story
View Story
View Story
View Story
View Story
View Story


Mailing List

Get Spoof News in your email inbox!


What's 1 plus 2?

7 6 3 14
40 readers are online right now!

Go to top

We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website, this includes cookies from third party websites and advertisers.

Continue ? Find out more