Showing:
Showing page 2 (of 438 pages)
Funny story: Top 10 Off-Putting Company Slogans: Bawsaq Propaganda

Top 10 Off-Putting Company Slogans: Bawsaq Propaganda

Most slogans are meant to persuade you to buy their horrible product, not make you question why you're shopping there. Mr. Bawsaq searched high and low for off putting slogans just for you! Here are the top 10! Enjoy! Walmart - "Cheap goods and terrible service in a megastore where fat old ladies, dirty racists, child abusers, and teenagers with no shame assemble to make you sad to shop here!"...
View 'Top 10 Off-Putting Company Slogans: Bawsaq Propaganda'
Funny story: Bill O'Reilly Fights Backs

Bill O'Reilly Fights Backs

"They are in the business to injure," Mr. O'Reilly added. "This is a political hit job." "Bill O'Reilly, Fox News Host, Fights Back at Claims of Exaggerated Stories ," Feb. 22, 2015 You're only embattled if you did something wrong. And I, your humble correspondent, didn't do anything wrong. I just report the facts as I see them but I do want to make a few things clear. * I never apologi...
View 'Bill O'Reilly Fights Backs'
Funny story: Moderate Jordanian Cleric Says "Wrong to Think All Muslims Are Decapitators" And Many "Would Surf If They Could".

Moderate Jordanian Cleric Says "Wrong to Think All Muslims Are Decapitators" And Many "Would Surf If They Could".

New York Times Interview with Moderate Jordanian Cleric In the face of growing prejudice against Islam as a religion, we have invited one of a near infinite number of moderate Muslim Clerics, Jordanian Sunni Apul M'Diq Aoud, to discuss with us his religion's true nature. New York Times As you know, an increasing number of commentators -in light of the Charlie Hebdo massacre followed by an...
View 'Moderate Jordanian Cleric Says "Wrong to Think All Muslims Are Decapitators" And Many "Would Surf If They Could".'
Funny story: Rewriting an Old Proverb

Rewriting an Old Proverb

A proverb is said to be a saying that expresses a basic or general truth. On the other hand, an anti-proverb is proverb altered deliberately or absentmindedly for humorous or specific effect. Bibi, Prime Minister of Israel, in his recent speech to USA Congress, applied ant-proverb by saying, "So when it comes to Iran and ISIS, the enemy of your enemy is your enemy." The standard wording o...
View 'Rewriting an Old Proverb'
Funny story: Netan-YAHOO's Confuses The American Congress With American Idol

Netan-YAHOO's Confuses The American Congress With American Idol

The President of Israel, Netan-YAHOO, has given his talk today at the American Congress. His coming to America has been a bone of contention between the Republicans and Democrats (what else is new?) as Netan-YAHOO was not invited by President Obama but rather by Speaker of the House John Boehner, a breach of normal U.S. international protocol unless of course you want to piss off the President and...
View 'Netan-YAHOO's Confuses The American Congress With American Idol'
Funny story: Septic Tank Cleaner Scores StarShit Gold!

Septic Tank Cleaner Scores StarShit Gold!

Wiilliam Bigturd, an American Indian septic tank cleaner in Hollywood announced at a press conference held by creative Artists Agency today at the Polo Lounge in Beverly Hills: "Yep, it's true! I've been cleaning out the septic tanks of the Stars for many moons and i have saved and cataloged their "Star Shit" with it's DNA -- along with the starshit my ancestors have saved. We have been in the...
View 'Septic Tank Cleaner Scores StarShit Gold!'
Funny story: "Death Buyout" for The Elderly to Save Children is Essential

"Death Buyout" for The Elderly to Save Children is Essential

We Have To Eliminate Some Old People To Save The Kids. My idea is to offer a person with say two years to live a "Death Buyout" - ie. "Here's $100,000 for your kids -now adios grandma because we can't spend another $600,000 to keep you drooling for another coupla years." These are the hard facts: "Let's not forget that with the elderly population growing rapidly, even if cost increases fo...
View '"Death Buyout" for The Elderly to Save Children is Essential'
Funny story: Bachelorette Two Hour Anal Sex Episode - Highest ratings in TV History - Guaranteed!

Bachelorette Two Hour Anal Sex Episode - Highest ratings in TV History - Guaranteed!

In my opinion a special cornholing edition of The Bachelorette would DRIVE 40 million viewers to this program and be a breakout example - once and for all - of what American Morons really want in escapist reality programming in this cultural era best defined by Chris Hitchens in his book: The Age of Ilusion - (The Rise of Spectacle AND The Triumph of Illiteracy) Week 3 of the latest season o...
View 'Bachelorette Two Hour Anal Sex Episode - Highest ratings in TV History - Guaranteed!'
Funny story: Why Should Government Health Care Cover Fat Hogs Like Rush Limbaugh?

Why Should Government Health Care Cover Fat Hogs Like Rush Limbaugh?

SO you don't want health providers to cover contraception? -You don't think it's valid to allow women to have casual sex without running the risk of having to undergo an abortion for an unwanted child (like we don't have enough of these) AND you also don't want effective government programs to help single mothers under the psychological and financial distress caused by these unwanted births? A...
View 'Why Should Government Health Care Cover Fat Hogs Like Rush Limbaugh?'
Funny story: A Message From The Upper 1% To You Remaining 99% Lesserlings.

A Message From The Upper 1% To You Remaining 99% Lesserlings.

Greetings, We, the 1% of this nation and others in this world that truly control what goes on inside our societies have taken the time to write to you little people who make up the other 99% of the citizenry. You should be thankful. We rarely take the time or the danger of sullying ourselves by dealing with you lesserlings. In truth, we are making this condescension in order to let you peopl...
View 'A Message From The Upper 1% To You Remaining 99% Lesserlings.'
Funny story: 7 signs your President is Bad News

7 signs your President is Bad News

1 : He has anyone who disagrees with him shot dead 2 : He insists on sending his Airforce Fighter Jets to invade the Airspace of small, neutral countries. 3 : He considers the citizens of Cornwall, a threat 4 : His idea of the Proof of Statesmanship is recording endless films of his wolf / bear - hunting exploits in Siberia, in which he appears bare/oily - chested, entouraged by appa...
View '7 signs your President is Bad News'
Funny story: Organic Machine

Organic Machine

The history of alphabet goes back to the 2nd millennium BCE. Rotary drum printing was invented in 1847. Before the invention of printing, books were handwritten by the scribes. Not all manuscripts are reliable because some of them were pure fantasies, particularly those that are attributed to self-proclaimed representatives of a deity. Sigmund Freud and Carl Jung were contemporaries in 1900. Fr...
View 'Organic Machine'
Funny story: Megan Kelly Dismisses Soccer Slander Regarding Hillary

Megan Kelly Dismisses Soccer Slander Regarding Hillary

Megan Kelly of the right-leaning Fox News network has defended Hillary Clinton from malicious and false non-centre-leaning-conservative allegations that she is bad at basketball. See this transcript: The enemies of the Democratic Party, is there any depths to which they will not stoop to insult this woman with malicious and self-evidently false, I mean absolutely ridiculously implausible al...
View 'Megan Kelly Dismisses Soccer Slander Regarding Hillary'
Funny story: How to Know if You are Brainwashed

How to Know if You are Brainwashed

How many of these insane beliefs have you bought into? If you are afflicted with one you are in bad shape. If you are afflicted with more than one you are a zombie. Here is the belief system of the brainwashed commonly called 'culture'. It gets piped into your brain, wherever you are... 24/7. (1). Government is set up for your welfare. That is why it is not allowed to print its own money. Y...
View 'How to Know if You are Brainwashed'
Funny story: In the Land of Libertaria

In the Land of Libertaria

"The question isn't who is going to let me; it's who is going to stop me." Ayn Rand In the land of Libertaria The stoplights always blink! Especially where the wealthy live-- The rest are out of sync. In the land of Libertaria The roads are paved so well. Unless the roads are rural roads Where the potholes can be hell. In the land of Libertaria The schools are all top-notch! But...
View 'In the Land of Libertaria'
Funny story: New Research proves "The Price is Right" causes Brain Damage

New Research proves "The Price is Right" causes Brain Damage

"The ONLY question we have is - whether ONLY brain damaged people watch it - OR -the show causes it?" said Dr. Moishe Pipick -head of The Worldwide Neurological Center in Berne, Switzerland. He continued:"The evidence is absolutely conclusive - these folks either come to the show part nutsy -or are driven that way - probably it's a combo effect!" "Another amazing finding is that when put thr...
View 'New Research proves "The Price is Right" causes Brain Damage'
Funny story: How Britain's Economy Works

How Britain's Economy Works

The year is 2015, and although we're not living on the Moon yet, we do enjoy a futuristic lifestyle here in Britain. In recent years the UK economy has expanded, unemployment has slumped and the suicide rate has literally gone off a cliff. So how do we do it? I decided to investigate, following the typical life of an office worker in modern Britain. I met Rob at 6am. He starts early, but tha...
View 'How Britain's Economy Works'
Funny story: Look like Jordan burnt to a crisp under a sunbed, is it really worth it?

Look like Jordan burnt to a crisp under a sunbed, is it really worth it?

CIA HQ under a tanning bed in a wellness hotel somewhere in a posh part of London has just sent this life threatening report! Jaggedone's CIA star lifestyle reporter, Shaggy Daddy-Brownlegs, has crawled out of the gutter into a very posh wellness hotel and brown, white Caucasian x-treme tanner, Laura May McMullan, told him, whilst lying under the sun yet again, the following story. Well it a...
View 'Look like Jordan burnt to a crisp under a sunbed, is it really worth it?'
Funny story: List of Dating Deal Breakers

List of Dating Deal Breakers

We at SpoofFeed were genuinely interested in what your dating turn-offs are and the deal-breakers that make you wanna run for the door and bail out on your date and rob them of any confidence that they had, publicly humiliate them and leave them as a mangled shell of their former self. We went out to the streets of L.A and asked some young people we found and this is what they had to say.
View 'List of Dating Deal Breakers'
Funny story: Hugh Hefner Liquefies

Hugh Hefner Liquefies

America woke up this morning to the news that their global sex guru Hugh Hefner had passed away. It is not so much the fact of his passing, for he was approaching his 89th birthday on April... but the manner. Our reporter for "U2R-FKD" followed the story. His housemaid for this month Eileen Dover who wishes to be known simply as "Miss February" broke the news. "Well, I went up to his bedroom as...
View 'Hugh Hefner Liquefies'
Funny story: However do the get away with it? Ask the bankers!

However do the get away with it? Ask the bankers!

CIA (cockroach Infiltration Army) HQ deep down in the vaults of the Rothschild Bank, Geneva, Switzerland, has just relayed this astonishing news scoop overheard between Herr Rudolf Liechenstein-Hoeness (no relation) and a senior director of the scandalous tax-avoiding bank, you know the one! CIA star reporter, Willy-Untermensch-Goebbels, crept between the hand-made, shiny leather shoes of the 2...
View 'However do the get away with it? Ask the bankers!'
Funny story: At last, a list of all Obama puns

At last, a list of all Obama puns

Are you a sucker for PUN-ishment? Then you'll enjoy this. For years, the Spoof has been gathering puns on Barack Obama's unusual name from articles about the US president. Many writers like to use amusing and not so amusing variations of his name, and it has evolved into a unique and highbrow form of comedy in itself. Now at last, a full list of all possible Obama puns can finally be publis...
View 'At last, a list of all Obama puns'

Showing page 2 (of 438 pages)

Breaking News...

Only 3 Drugs In America's Pharmacopeia "Do anything"

A high ranking official with the FDA made the remark Thursday at a cocktail party. He said "other than this whiskey the only thing medicine has to offer is penicillin, tranquilizers, and amphetamines"
Increase speedPlayback speedIncrease speed Help
Skip backwardsPausePlaySkip forward

Mailing List

Get Spoof News in your email inbox!

Email:

What's 4 plus 3?

8 7 10 15


19 readers are online right now!

Go to top