The following article about David (The Liar) Cameron, was sent in by the old gi... er.. Senior Citizen who, over the years has kept pestering us with such rubbish and uninteresting items about politicians. On this occasion we could see his point, so decided to publish it in full, as a warning to others about the nepotism, nihilism, nastiness and nequient nature of the man and his crooked colleagues in the House of Parliament today.
Dodgy David Cameron said on the BBC's Andrew Marr Show:
* "Any cabinet minister … who comes to me and says 'Here are my plans' and they involve frontline reductions, they'll be sent straight back to their department to go away and think again".
Cruelameron also promised
* "A bigger army for a safer Britain" - but it now loses 17,000 soldiers. Not to mention the other forces reductions in personnel.
The list of failed promises and lies is long:
* Prison for anyone carrying a knife.
* No cuts to the navy.
*Keeping the child trust fund for the poorest third of families.
* No hospital closures.
*3,000 more midwives.
* A two-year council tax freeze - and more.
David Cameron's big VAT lies hit the poorest the hardest
VAT is a tax on the poor.
We know this because David Cameron told us:
* "VAT, it hits the poorest hardest. It does - I absolutely promise you, VAT will not be increased!" and
* "Our plans involve cutting wasteful spending … our plans don't involve an increase in VAT." (Two months before increasing the rate of VAT!)
David (The Liar) Cameron said:
* "This Government will be tough on crime!"
* Around 250 ex-cons who would currently be put back in jail each year for reoffending or breaking the terms of their release will also be allowed to stay at large.
* Up to 800 foreign criminals will be freed early or let off with a caution on the condition that they go home, raising fears they could simply slip back into the country.
* And a further 700 prison places will also be freed up by keeping offenders with mental health problems out of jail.
* The staggering figures do not even include those who will receive community punishments instead of being locked up for short spells.
* Indeterminate sentences - which keep criminals like nursery school paedophile Vanessa George behind bars as long as they are deemed to pose a danger - will also be scrapped under the cost-cutting plans.
David (The Liar) Cameron: Promised that automatic six-month sentences for anyone using a knife to intimidate or threaten also falls far short of his election pledge to jail anyone caught with a blade. Last month in Nottingham, 17 youths were charged with carrying a bladed weapon in public, and only one got a detaining sentence, and it was for his eighth offence.