The United States Commission on State License Plate Slogan Approval has just released a list of ten states who have been granted permission to use brand new vehicle license plate slogans for 2012.
A spokesperson for the commission noted that several state slogans were rejected including Nevada's - Bring Us Your Money Folks - We'll Hold It For Ya and Montana's - Okay So No One Knows Where We Are - But We Effen Do!
Alaska has used their slogan "Wow! Is It Friggin Cold Or What?" ever since 1962.
Arizona after having used their license plate slogan "Dammit - It's Hot!" for the past 27 years has decided to change it.
Reports are that the majority of Arizona's citizens simply felt that Governor Jan Brewer needs to settle down a bit and stop acting like a mean-spirited white version of that bitch Naomi Campbell.
Some Brand New State License Plate Slogans For 2012
- North Carolina - Well Thanks To Hurricane Irene, Our Tobacco Fields Are Now In Maryland
- Arizona - Hate On Governor Jan Brewer - Not On Me
- Louisiana - Don't Y'all Believe Those Pelican Mating With Mosquitoes Rumors
- Mississippi - We Got Some Big Cotton Balls!
- New York - Hey Youse!
- Michigan - Two States For The Price of One
- Virginia - Visit Us, We've Imported Lots and Lots of North Carolina Beach Sand
- Kentucky - We're Replacing Moonshine With Sunshine
- Wisconsin - We May Hate Unions - But We Do Love Our Gargonzola
- California - Please Ignore Charlie Sheen, Lindsay Lohan, and Paris Hilton - We Do
NOTE: All 50 State License Plates may be purchased on line at www.licenseplatesrus.hot