Here is MY top ten list of things I WILL NOT miss now I have retired from teaching...in reverse order of priority
10. Getting up early and having to get dressed in nice
9. Driving to work in the winter and spinning my car,
sometimes ending up in a snow bank.
8. Having to pack luches and snacks on a daily basis.
7. Writing a Day Book with lesson plans for the day.
6. Going to STUPID WORKSHOPS WHICH WERE A WASTE OF MY
5. Having to teach to the stupid bloody Ontario
Curriculum instead of teaching what I NEEDED to
teach, such as basic reading and writing skills.,
4. Being polite to arsehole parents.
3. Watching students pick their noses, look at the
boogers, then EAT them.
2. Watching boys groping themselves.
1. Being told I was NOT allowed to give a big hug to
a student who really NEEDED one.