Top Ten tips to the newly retired:
10. Relax for the first few days
9. Get out of bed at the same time as you did when working
8. Get washed every day and clean your teeth
7. Don't get into conversations with the tele-marketers
6. Don't start going to church if you didn't go when
you were working. This will only depress you.
5. Get to know your neighbours again
4. Don't join clubs set up for retired people (depressing)
3. Stay physically active
2. Don't lose your sense of humour
AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST - AFTER TWO WEEKS
1. Get off your lazy arse and go look for a part-time job.