Music is one of the most widely known art forms, with many genres, pop, rock, jazz, blues, (c)rap, and others. Oh, and Ben Folds.
Here are some great song titles and albums from the modern era.
1) "The Undertaker's Thirst for Revenge is Unquenchable (The Final Battle)" - Chiodos [S]
2) "One Angry Dwarf and Two Hundred Solemn Faces" - Ben Folds [s]
3) "You Are Fired (Take This Job, Ah, Fuck It)" - Anti-Flag [s]
4) "The Boy Bands Have Won, and All The Copyists and The Tribute Bands and The TV Talent Show Producers Have Won, If We Allow Our Culture To Be Shaped By Mimicry, Whether From Lack Of Ideas Or From Exaggerated Respect. You Should Never Try To Freeze Culture. What You Can Do Is Recycle That Culture. Take Your Older Brother's Hand-Me-Down Jacket and Re-Style It, Re-Fashion It to the Point Where It Becomes Your Own. But Don't Just Regurgitate Creative History, Or Hold Art And Music And Literature As Fixed, Untouchable And Kept Under Glass. The People Who Try To 'Guard' Any Particular Form Of Music Are, Like The Copyists And Manufactured Bands, Doing It The Worst Disservice, Because The Only Thing That You Can Do To Music That Will Damage It Is Not Change It, Not Make It Your Own. Because Then It Dies, Then It's Over, Then It's Done, and The Boy Bands Have Won." - Chumbawamba [a]
5) "This Is It and I Am It and You Are It and So Is That and He Is It and She Is It and It Is It and That Is That" - Marnie Stern [a]
6) "Delivered In A Firm Unyielding Way Lingering For Just A Bit Too Long To Communicate The Message" - Paper Chase [s]
7) "Long Song Titles Aren't Cool Anymore Because the Rest of You Fuckers Are No Good at It" - Crime in Stereo [s]
Guess what? It's all true. Google, Wikipedia, whatever, any of those. They are pretty decent songs too.