The timetable by Governments hostile to Gaddafi in Libya has had several phases.
1. ACTION - Discussion of options.
2. DRAMATIC ACTION - Planning for action.
3. SERIOUS ACTION - Deep discussion and contingency planning for a no fligh zone over Libya.
4. SPOOF ACTION - The Haig Plan as used in World War 1.
5. IMMEDIATE ACTION - Calling on the UN to DO SOMETHING.
6. IMMEDIATE ACTION (2) - Calling on NATO to DO SOMETHING.
7. IMMEDIATE ACTION (3) - Calling on the European Union to DO SOMETHING.
8. IMMEDIATE ACTION (4) - Arab States told to get organised.
SOLUTION - Due to positive inaction the Problem in Libya is solved.