TV Guideline Magazine has just released a list of ten television shows in America that were rejected for the 2011 season.
TVGM senior writer Avalanche Bandicoot actually viewed each one of the ten pilots and she reported that the only one that she really and truly felt may have had a chance to go up against some of the half dozen CSI's and half dozen NCIS's was Guess That Smell starring Heidi Montag.
When Bandicoot was asked what made her feel that the Heidi Montag show could be a hit. She smiled and said that she knows it would have definitely been watched by males between the ages of 16 and 96 because in most of the scenes Heidi was not wearing any panties and if one paused the particular scene one could see the very distinct outline of her crotch region.
The List of Ten Television Shows That Were Rejected For 2011
- The Real Housewives of Detroit
- Cooking With Kirstie Alley
- Two and A Half Lesbianites
- Survivor: Baghdad
- Counting Lindsay Lohan's Freckles
- Botox Gone Wild
- So You Think You Can Get Pregnant?
- Grey's Groin Anatomy (A Spin-Off)
- Hannah Montana's Bong Addicted Grandmother
- Guess That Smell (Starring Heidi Montag)
TV Guidelines Magazine is offering a buy two months and get a third month for only two cents special promotion. To get this amazingly amazing offer log on to www.tvguidelinesdamngooddeal.wow