Humpty Dumpty Monthly Magazine has just released the results of their yearly survey to find The 10 Least Popular Children's Books of 2010.
Magazine editor Clementina Cocoplum said that her office received over 37,000 entry forms, which is more than triple what they received last year.
Miss Cocoplum stated that the only stipulation was that the books had to be in English. Entries were received from America, England, Ireland, Scotland, and British Boomboobanda in East Africa.
The 10 Least Popular Children's Books Of 2010
- Why Putting Snakes and Kittens In The Same Shoe Box Is Not A Very Good Idea
- How To Safely Swallow Frogs In Three Short Lessons
- No, You're Nowhere Near As Ugly As Your Cousin Brewster - Now Go To Sleep You Little Zombie You
- How Holding Your Breath Can Get You All Kinds Of Really Neat Things
- The Poor Little Girl From The Arkansas Ozarks Who Ate Her Own Bangs
- Okay Billy, Since You Asked - Yes Your Daddy Has A Boyfriend Because He's A Friggin Fairy
- Timmy, I've Told You A Whole Bunch Of Times, Mommy's Titties Are Only For Baby and Daddy - So Go To The Refrigerator And Pour Yourself A Glass of Milk Please
- I'm Sorry Honey, I Really Didn't Mean To Laugh, But Staring At Your Wienie Won't Make It Grow - And If You Don't Believe Me Just Go Ask Your Father
- Listen Kids, Grandma's Hair Is Blue Because She Wants It To Be Blue And Not Because She Is Old And Senile And Doesn't Know That It's Blue Okay?
- How To Effectively Explain To Kids Why Uncle Bubba's Ding Dong Doesn't Look Anything At All Like Aunt Nora's Hooha
Each one of these books can be purchased on line by logging on to www.messedupkidsbooktitles.wow.