10. Decision Points--A how-to-book for those people interested in fabricating a good lie.]
9. American by Heart--A book that shows that knowing American history isn't important in politics, as long as you provide a nice image to masturbate to.
8. The Christmas Sweater--Because who doesn't want to read something by a zealot, who tries to use every cliche in the book to sell another book.
7. Earth--Because it might be about natural resources that haven't been exploited, yet.
6. Broke--A book that tries to dress up a pig. It also has some of nicest pictures you will ever see on a chalkboard.
5. Young Guns: A New Generation of Conservative Leaders--Rich kids' guide to dissolving Social Security and making yourself rich by misuse of legislative power.
4. Crazy--The autobiography of Ann Coulter you won't be able to put down, and probably will give to eve.
3. Colonel Roosevelt--Because he liked to carry a big stick.
2. Pinheads and Patriots--A book that talks the abuses brought on to America by Tea Party members.
1. Obama's Diaries--A book that isn't racist, but as close as you can find on the market right now.