President Obama doesn't really like to do interviews with the national media, and that is because they don't ask him the right questions. Sure, he may act like a spoiled child that doesn't get his way, but he is only doing that because he believes the media isn't too kind to him.
Here is a list of questions he would like them to ask him:
5. What can you say about your free throw skills?
4. Did you take your daughters to see Tangled?
3. Why do you always look so sad?
2. What do you think about Oprah not inviting you on her trip to Australia?
1. How is your golf game doing?