10. You now have time to read all the books you want.
9. Your pay freeze just means you were making too much money.
8. Dinning at McDonalds is now alright, because those fancy places can be a little too much.
7. You now know who to write a great resume and cover letter.
6. You are discovering the beauties of PBS, and not all those channels on cable.
5. You don't need to buy a car.
4. You get enjoy more time with your family.
3. Christmas isn't about buying stuff for everyone you know.
2. Moving back with your parents isn't so bad.
1. You won't have to pay any taxes this year.