Not necessarily the whole knife in the back treatment, this guide gives you necessary advice on coping with people who you considered as your closest friends, only to have them turn around and backstab you: leaving you questioning your very beliefs.
It's happened to me. It's happened to us all. And here's how best to deal with it.
1) Wear an armoured bullet-proof vest. Sometimes backstabbing erupts into huuge gun fights.
2) Develop obedience collars to avoid these situations.
3) Don't tell secrets to people in trenchcoats.
4) If somebody asks for you, assume the identity of one David Walliams, a PhD doctor from the University of Asda.
5) Direct all backstabbers to lesser known corners of the Internet. I'd personally recommend dating websites.
Should be fun! Beware!