Week 10 of the NFL is almost over, and what did we learn from Sunday's games.
1. Brett Favre can't catch a break. Two interceptions he threw on Sunday were due to receivers losing their footing. But his excuse is going to be his shoulder; however, he still managed to throw the football without any real signs of having a problem with it.
2. Jets like overtime.
3. The Bears looked like Da Bears and not the Cubs.
4. Jaguars to convert to Catholicism after Hail Mary actually worked.
5. Pats can't beat Browns, but can beat Steelers, Steelers fans still scratching their heads.
6. Chris Collinsworth is still a big douche.
7. Victory for Cowboys makes Wade Phillips sad.
8. Kyle Orton loves to throw touchdown passes, but still not considered a good quarterback by national media.
9. Bills and Lions, someone had to win the game, but Bills still shocked about the game outcome.
10. Titians can't win with Randy Moss.
11. Bengals looking to improve next year.
13. The game against the Eagles and Redskins should be an interesting game, because there are no other football games on to watch.