Part #12: Factual Facts To Impress Your Date'
10. Over 98% of all car crash fatalities happen within ten feet of the car!
9. The role of "Benjamin" played by Dustin Hoffman in "The Graduate" was originally offered to Don Knotts.
8. When making an arrest in New York City, policemen not only have to read you your legal rights but also bring you up to date scores of the Jets, Mets, Giants, Rangers and Knicks game.
7. Over 70% of all the Annual Winners of the Betty Crocker cake contests, use pure lard in their recipes!
6. Only a third of the people who are "highfallutin'" are also "rootin' tootin'".
5. "Sweet & Sour Sauce" was named after a famous Chinese warrior named "Sae Hos" who was manic depressive!
4. Zorro's grandson by a secret marriage, turned out to be a NERD who often fell off his horse and was easily hunted down and hanged. However, he did manage to make a 'N' with his sword!
3. During the early days of the Supreme Court, the nine often had a lot of time on their hands, so you usually could find them at county fairs across the young nation, judging pickles.
2. If you know the secret, you can fold a ten dollar bill seven times and you'll see your own face on it!
1. In the very last episode of "All In The Family", the ghost of Edith Bunker arrears at night and cuts off Archie's balls.