Part #11: Factual Facts To Impress Your Date'
10. John Deere never worked on a farm a single day of his life!
9. Benjamin Franklin had strange sex habits according to his wife, Deborah Reed Rogers. While at home, she usually called him old "Ben Dover".
8. Along with the famous sign over President Harry Trueman's desk saying "The Buck Stops Here", it was originally hung from a deer's head.
7. The original MENSA headquarters located in Hancock, Massachusetts was destroyed in 1998 by a Smart Bomb!
6. Several dates of young performer Justin Bieber have told friends privately that Justin loves for you to add the word "Pooh" when addressing him.
5. Until his father's death, John F. Kennedy's middle name was "Fartknocker" after a Polish man who saved Joseph's life as a teenager.
4. Edvard Munch, the Norwegian artist who painted the famous painting "The Scream", had originally painted it as a joke. According to diaries of his contemporaries, Munch would always point at it and laughingly ask, "Isn't that a scream? Byerni, Byerni!"
3. Frank Sinatra never cared for the song, "It Was A Very Good Year" but he had signed a contract and wanted to be able to walk with healthy kneecaps for the rest of his life.
2. Woody Allen's real name on his birth certificate is Bernard Madoff Guggenheimer.
1. As a joke on other moon visitors in the future, Buzz Aldrin and Neil Armstrong make ten-foot chicken tracks over a one mile stretch of the moon.